Dr. Prakash Pillai. R
Back • Higher Education Contact Address Dr. Prakash Pillai. R phn-04752354781
(HOD, Department of Personnel Management )
Ph D (Management Studies), University of Kerala
MSW (PM&IR), University of Kerala
• Social Responsibility
• Research Methodology and Statistics
• Higher Education
Dr. Prakash Pillai. R
Selected Scholastic Contributions
- Chapters in Books
- Scientific Presentations
- Professional Associations
- Contributions through Research:
- Other Outstanding Contributions
2. Paper on Learning Orientation of Employees- A Study among Banking Organisations in the AIMS International Journal of Management, Houston, USA. Vol 5, No.1, January 2011.
3. Paper on Influence of HRD Climate on the Learning Orientation of Bank Employees, in Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, Vol 43, No. 3, January 2008.
4. Paper on HRD Climate in Banks: A Comparative Study of Public and Private Sector Organisations in Management Researcher -Journal of Institute of Management Development and Research, Thiruvananthapuram, January-March 2007.
5. Article on Development-Induced Displacement in Loyola Journal of Social Sciences, Vol.XIII, No. 2 of July-December, 1999.
2. Paper entitled Emotions at Workplace: a Case of Nursing Professionals in North Kerala in the International Conference on Managing Human Resources at the Workplace, Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheswara Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD), Mysore, December 14-15, 2012.
3. Paper titled Social Media for Marketing : a Study on NGOs in India in the International Marketing Conference, Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta(IIMC), December 27-29, 2010.
4. Paper on Employability of Management Graduates in National Seminar on Best Practices in Higher Education organised by Loyola College of Social Sciences, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, 18th and 19th July 2009.
5. Paper on Entrepreneurship Orientation among Management Students in Kerala in the International Research Meet held on December 14th and 15th, 2007 at TA Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal, Karnataka, India.
2. Three and a Half Year’s experience as Project Co-ordinator of the State wide study on Development-Induced Displacement in Kerala conducted by Loyola College of Social Sciences, Thiruvananthapuram, 2000.
3. Project Director of a Major Research Project titled Social Orientation of Higher Education Institutions in India, funded by Indian Council for Social Science Research (ICSSR).
4. Chief Coordinator of research project funded by Kerala Institute of Labour and Employment (KILE), Govt. of Kerala titled Labour Movements in Agriculture: A Case study of Kuttanad Region.