Dr.Sunil Kumar P
M.Sc. Physics, University of Kerala
M.L.I.Sc., University of Kerala
Ph.D. in Library and Information Science, University of Kerala
1. “ Globalization of information: An enquiry into the accebility and influence of information in the changed scenario,” Kelpro Bulletin 10, no. 1 (2006): 14-28.
2. “A comparative study of the academic use of E-resources in Social Work among students of Cleveland and Kerala,” Kelpro Bulletin 13, no. 1 (2009): 11-34.
3.“Attitude of college librarians in Kerala towards e-resources: a survey,” Kelpro Bulletin 18, no. 2 (2014): 95-107.
4.“ICT skills of academic community in post graduate colleges in Kerala,” Journal of Knowledge and Communication Management (JKCM) 5, no. 1 (2015):83-95.
5.“Women Empowerment through Self-Help Group(WESHG) assessment scale,” Kerala Sociologist: Journal of the Kerala Sociological Society 43, no.2 (2015):133-148.
6. ‘Use of Online Resources: A Study Based on Actual Usage Data’, Journal of Knowledge and Communication Management (JKCM) Volume 8, Number 1, April 2018, pp. 1-12
E mail: email@example.com
• “Preference given to Internet for academic information retrieval: A study conducted in Kerala,” Proceedings of the UGC sponsored three day national seminar on Current Trends in Organization of Knowledge,24,25 & 26th March 2011: 36-41, Mattannur: Pazhassi Raja N.S.S. Colege.
• “Library manpower in Allopathic medical institutions in Kerala: A critical appraisal,” Knowledge, Library and Information Networking-NACLIN 2014 , December 9-11, 2014 :351-365, New Delhi:DELNET.
• Conducted a workshop on SPSS for faculty members and PG students of Emmanuel College Vazhichal, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala on 31 st July 2015.
• Presented a paper titled “Alienation among Inter-state Migrant Labourers in Kerala ,”in the two days National Seminar on Inter-State Migrant workers in Kerala: Labour and Civic Life held at Loyola College of Social Sciences, Thiruvananthapuram during March 7 & 8, 2018.
• Moderated a session in the III Kerala Social Work and National Conference at Loyola College of Social Sciences, Thiruvananthapuram during August 10 & 11, 2018.
Contributions through Research
1.An Investigation into the awareness, attitude and use of electronic resources in post graduate colleges in Kerala
2.Undertook a research on “Psychological problems of migrant labourers in Kerala” during the year 2015-16. This research programme was funded by Keral Institute of Labour and Employment(KILE), Government of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram
3.Associate Investigator of a qualitative research project, titled “Gulf Migration and Transformation to Prosperity: An analysis of the dynamics of the process” during 2017.
4. Associate Investigator of a mixed method research project, titled “An Assessment of Job Satisfaction among HRM executives in the industrial sector in Kerala” during 2018.