Dr.Sunil Kumar P
M.Sc. Physics, University of Kerala
M.L.I.Sc., University of Kerala
Ph.D. in Library and Information Science, University of Kerala
1. “ Globalization of information: An enquiry into the accebility and influence of information in the changed scenario,” Kelpro Bulletin 10, no. 1 (2006): 14-28.
2. “A comparative study of the academic use of E-resources in Social Work among students of Cleveland and Kerala,” Kelpro Bulletin 13, no. 1 (2009): 11-34.
3.“Attitude of college librarians in Kerala towards e-resources: a survey,” Kelpro Bulletin 18, no. 2 (2014): 95-107.
4.“ICT skills of academic community in post graduate colleges in Kerala,” Journal of Knowledge and Communication Management (JKCM) 5, no. 1 (2015):83-95.
5.“Women Empowerment through Self-Help Group(WESHG) assessment scale,” Kerala Sociologist: Journal of the Kerala Sociological Society 43, no.2 (2015):133-148.
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob No: 9496272919
• “Preference given to Internet for academic information retrieval: A study conducted in Kerala,” Proceedings of the UGC sponsored three day national seminar on Current Trends in Organization of Knowledge,24,25 & 26th March 2011: 36-41, Mattannur: Pazhassi Raja N.S.S. Colege.
• “Library manpower in Allopathic medical institutions in Kerala: A critical appraisal,” Knowledge, Library and Information Networking-NACLIN 2014 , December 9-11, 2014 :351-365, New Delhi:DELNET.
• Conducted a workshop on SPSS for faculty members and PG students of Emmanuel College Vazhichal, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala on 31 st July 2015.
Contributions through Research
1.An Investigation into the awareness, attitude and use of electronic resources in post graduate colleges in Kerala
2.Undertook a research on “Psychological problems of migrant labourers in Kerala” during the year 2015-16. This research programme was funded by Keral Institute of Labour and Employment(KILE), Government of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram
3.Associate Investigator of a qualitative research project, titled “Gulf Migration and Transformation to Prosperity: An analysis of the dynamics of the process” during 2017.