Fr Aneesh Joseph SJ
M A Sociology, University of Pune Domain Expertise Loyola Jesuit Residence
MSc Psychology, University of Madras
• Social Theory
• Social Movements
• Marginalized Communities
Sreekariyam PO , Thiruvananthapuram- 695 017
Phone : 0471-2592058
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob No: +919539079335
M A Sociology, University of Pune
Loyola Jesuit Residence
Selected Scholastic Contributions
- Chapters in Books
- Scientific Presentation
- Extension Lectures:
- Academic Programmes Organized
- Other Outstanding Contributions
2. Aneesh Joseph 2010, “Church and Politics: Some Critical Questions from Kerala”, Light of Truth, Vol.1/22, November 16-30, p.3 & 13
3. AneeshJoseph,“MathasvatantryavumNaveenaMathaprasthanangalUyarthunnaVelluvilikalum”, Jeevadhara, Vol. XXXXIII, No. 237, ISSN 0970-1117; p.355-367,2010.
4. Aneesh Joseph,Keralathile Sabhayum Rashtreeyavum:Uyarunna chila chodyangal”, AssissiMasika, Dec-2010; p.32-33, 2010.
5. Aneesh Joseph, Biju George and Ramlet Thomas, “RashtreeyaNethrutvavumKraistavasamoohavum: OruPadanam”, Jeevadhara, Vol. XXXIX, No. 233, ISSN 0970-1117; p.355-364, 2009.
6. Aneesh Joseph, Dolichan K. M, “VimochanaSamaram: Message and Meaning”, Indian Currents, Vol. XXI, No. 26; p. 19-21., 2009
7. Aneesh Joseph, “Strengthening Public Sphere in a Limited Democracy: The challenge of Sociology in India”, Kerala Sociologist, Vol. XXXV No.2, p. 75-80, 2007.
2. Presented the paper, “Best Practices at Loyola” in National Seminar on Best Practices in research and Consultancy: Opportunities and Challenges. Org: IQAC, St. Teresa’s College, Ernakulam , 20 October, 2011.
3. Presented the paper “Jesuit Educational initiatives in Kerala: introspection and prospection” in the inter-rtc National Seminar on Education and Jesuit Mission in India, org: Arulkadal Jesuit Training College, Chennai, 17-18 Oct., 2010
4. Presented the paper, “Church and Political Leadership in Kerala” in the Inter-rtc National Seminar on Political Leadership and Christianity. Org: Prerana, Bangalore, 26-28 Oct., 2009
5. Presented the Paper ‘New Middle Class in Kerala’ in the seminar on ‘Contemporary Issues and Concerns’ org: Jesuit Scholastic Forum, Christ Hall, Calicut, 09-10 May, 2009
• Sessions on Social Psychology for Groups and group dynamics, Social Analysis, Personality for different groups.
2. Co-organized the 3 Day National Seminar on “The Role of Youth in Communal peace, conflict and Harmony” Organized by Centre for Study of Secularism and Society, Mumbai and Loyola College of Social Sciences, Trivandrum, on 22-24 March, 2013
3. Co-organized the Jesuit Principal’s Conference on ‘Jesuit Brand Identity in Higher Education in India’ organized by Loyola College at LES, Trivandrum, 07-10 November, 2013
4. Co-organized the 5th International conference on ‘Lifeskills Education’ in collaboration with Indian Association for Lifeskills Education and Loyola College of Social Sciences, 20-23 February, 2014