Mr. Aby Tellas
MA (Personnel Management & Industrial Relations) from Mahathma Gandhi University,Kerala Domain Expertise E mail:firstname.lastname@example.org Selected Scholastic Contributions
• Family Business Management
• People Behaviour
• Industrial Relations
2. Case – Market Research Dilemma for Ayurvedic Eye Drops, (co-authored with Dr. Vinith Kumar Nair and Dr. Prakash Pillai R) published in Management Case Book, Excel Books, May 2011, ISBN: 978-81-7446-953-3
3. Case – Success story of Koumudi Grameena Netralaya, (co-authored with Umesh Neelakantan) published in Cases in Services Marketing, Excel books, March 2010, ISBN No : 978-81-7446-840-6
4. Case – Rama Varma Club (co-authored with Dr. Vinith Kumar Nair and Krishnan M), published in Cases in Services Marketing, Excel books, March 2010, ISBN No : 978-81-7446-840-6
2. Research Paper – Career Progression among Employees – A qualitative research at Neptune Ready-mix Concrete Pvt. Ltd, (co-authored with Dr. Anitha S) published in Management Researcher, (Institute of Management Development & Research, Thiruvananthapuram), Vol XIX No. 3 Jan – Mar 2013, pp 74 – 91, ISSN : 2230-8431.
3. Research Paper – Revamping Business Ecosystem and Corporate Restructuring, (co-authored with Umesh Neelakantan) published in Envisioning the Future Emerging Trends in Management and Information Technology (seminar proceedings), Chinmaya Institute of Technology, Kannur & Mythri books, Dec 2011, ISBN No : 978-81-921983-9-2
4. Research Paper –Implementation of BOP Model in Eye Care – Success story of Koumudi Grameena Netralaya presented in the Seminar on “Strategic Marketing for the Emerging Environment” held on 20-21st February, 2009 at/by School of Management Studies, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi – 22, Kerala INDIA
5. Article – The Art of Selecting : Beyond Reliability & Validity – the Basis Questioned, published in Prachothan – A Journal of Management Science, Dept. of Management Studies, LMCST, Thiruvananthapuram-695574, Vol. 1, No.2; November 2011, pp. – 77-85, ISSN 2249 – 5088.
2. Research Paper – Entrepreneurship Orientation among Management Students in Kerala presented in the International Research Meet held on 14-15th December, 2007 at TA Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal, Karnataka, INDIA.
3. Research Paper on Rural Village to Global Village – an Innovative Journey presented in the International Conference on Global Competition and Competitiveness of Indian Corporates organized by Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode, INDIA on 18-19th May, 2007.
2. Know – You, Others & the World (A Personal Effectiveness Program) for the Customer Care Executives of Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation (KELTRON) organized at the PWD Officers Club, Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram on 14th November 2013.
3. Know – You, Others & the World (A Personal Effectiveness Program) for the Middle level Managers of State Bank of Travancore (SBT) organized at the SBT Learning Centre, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram on 20th August 2013.
4. Joint Labour Management Programme on Better LIFE for Harrisons Malayalam Limited at IS Field Estate, Kazhuthurutty, Thenmala, Kollam on 26th & 27th July, 2013.
5. ONGC’s Corporate Rejuvenation Campaign – “NAV UTSAH” at Cherai Beach Resorts, Cherai Beach, Ernakulam on Team Building & Conflict Resolution – 25th & 26th Feb and 13th & 14th Mar 2013
6. Individual Effectiveness for Leadership Asst. General Managers’ Training Program organized by State Bank of Travancore (SBT) Learning Centre, Poojappura for their newly promoted Asst. General Managers at Hotel Keys, Thiruvananthapuram on 5th October 2012.
2. Co-Investigator – “Life Style Risk Factors among IT/ITES Professionals – A case of Technopark, Trivandrum”, University Grants Commission; started on Oct 2013
3. User experience in the library: a case study, as part of “MDP Series No. 4 – On Web 2.0 Environments, emerging IT tools, and other trends;”, organized by DC Kizhakkemuri Memoriam Library and Information Services, DCSMAT, Vagamon on 20th Jun, 2009 at Ashoka Inn, Thrissur, Kerala.
2. Leadership Workshop organized by Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottackkal for their Ayurvedic Doctors and Administration Managers at their premises on 4th & 5th December 2012.
3. Organizing Secretary : Loyola College Golden Jubilee HRCON 2013 Strengthening Human Relationship for Strategic Business Management” , 7th Oct 2013 organized by Loyola College Alumni Association & PG Dept. of Personnel Management at Mascot Hotel, Trivandrum. The event show cased ten resource persons of MD/ CEO stature who spoke on the sub themes viz. Being Good to People, BEST from People, Embracing Change and Winning with People. There was a turnout of 250 to attend the conference from different corporate houses.
MA (Personnel Management & Industrial Relations) from Mahathma Gandhi University,Kerala
Selected Scholastic Contributions