MSW / MAHRM Admission 2018
All admissions are governed by the regulations, orders and rules of the University of Kerala.
M.S.W. and M.A.(Human Resource Management)
The eligibility for admission to MSW & MAHRM Degree courses under the University of Kerala is a pass with 50% marks in aggregate in the degree examination (including B Tech, MBBS, BAMS, BHMS and LLB) declared by the University of Kerala as equivalent thereto with 50% in Part III in the case of BA, BSc, and BCom. The MSW & MAHRM Degree programme applicants will be assigned 40 percent proportionate weightage for the marks secured in the qualifying examination (approximated weightage of 40% subject to a maximum of 30 marks) and a valid score (30%) from the University Entrance Examination or 30% of a valid XAT/CMAT/MAT score (in the case of MAHRM) and 30% for Group Discussion and Interview (approximated to 15% and 15%=30%) to be completed for being eligible for admission.
STEPS FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
- Candidates seeking admission to the MSW & MAHRM course must download the application form along with the Hall Ticket.
- Take care to indicate the course you are applying
- Application fee for MSW -General: Rs. 650/- ; SC/ST : Rs. 400/-
- Application fee for MAHRM -General: Rs. 650/- ; SC/ST : Rs. 400/-
- Application fee for both (MSW & MAHRM) -General : Rs. 750/- ; SC/ST : Rs. 475/-
- Enclose DD of application fee, which is drawn in favour of The Principal, Loyola College of Social Sciences, Payable at Union Bank of India, Sreekariyam, Thiruvananthapuram. For more details contact the college office, Phone: 0471 2592059.
- The filled in application form, a self addressed stamped envelope (Rs. 25/- for registered post) with supporting documents as mentioned in the application form should reach the college office on or before 4th June 2018.
- Date of Entrance Examination: 20th June 2018.
- Group Discussion & Interview: 20th (afternoon), 21st, 22nd June 2018.
Relaxation in Marks in the Qualifying exam
- For SC/ST candidates: the minimum marks 35%.
- SEBC category: a relaxation of 2% marks from the prescribed minimum is allowed.
- Persons with Disability: a relaxation of 5% marks from the prescribed minimum is allowed.
Claim for Reservation
- Those who apply for reservation under community quota (Catholic) will have to produce community certificate from the Revenue Authority concerned.
- Those who claim reservation under SC/ST category should obtain Caste/Community Certificate from Tahsildar. If the seats reserved for SC/ST candidates are not filled by them after an opportunity is given by notifying the vacancies through media, those seats may be filled up by candidates belonging to OEC and in their absence candidates belonging to SEBC
The seats that still remain unavailed will go to the open Merit Quota
After the admission procedures, if admitted, the student is required to enroll himself/herself in the college on the same day itself, by producing the required certificates and paying the tuition fee and special fees.
The certificates to be produced in original at the time of admission: Transfer and Conduct certificate, SSLC, Plus-two, Degree/Provisional Certificate and all mark lists of graduation including score calculation page, migration and eligibility certificate (if the candidate is from other university) income and caste certificate (fee concession candidates only).
Those who are employed must, besides those above, produce a sanction of leave and relieving certificate from the employer.
As only regular, full time students are admitted to the above courses, no student is permitted to register for any other examination or course of studies, even part – time, until the course is completed.
Only those who are eligible need to apply